SEEKING PARTNERS AND INVESTORS
Bantam is seeking partners and funds to complete IND-enabling studies for their lead program and to initiate Phase 1 human proof of concept studies.
Bantam has raised approximately $20 million from private investors. The company and its current investors are seeking to syndicate a Series B round to:
1) Complete its cGMP manufacturing batch and production of clinical trial materials
2) Progress current lead program through IND-enabling studies and Phase 1a/1b clinical studies
3) Establish our unique Mechanism of Action as the foundation for a novel drug discovery platform
The above activities offer multiple near-term catalysts, including bringing the company to an exit via partnering event (licensing or acquisition by a Pharma/Biotech company) with a significant investor ROI.
- Practicing attorney 40+ years, currently Counsel at Duane Morris
- CEO 3DIcon Corp (OTCQB: TDCP) since 2012
- Former Board Member Research Frontiers (NASDAQ: REFR)
LIONEL GOLDFRANK III
- Principal in several private investment companies
- Founder of American & Overseas Asset Services Corporation
- Formerly with Goldman Sachs
W. JAMES TOZER, JR
- Co-owner and Founder of Vectra Management Group, real estate investment firm.
- Former Senior Executive Citicorp and President of Prudential Securities
- Founding Investor in LendingTree, Vectra Bank Colorado, and Draper Bank
- Bio-Tech Venture Investor in GangaGen, Iveena, PenBlade and PhotoPharmic